Six Engineering students who are University of Iowa student-athletes have been named to the 2015 Big Ten Academic All-Conference team.
- Cole Fisher, senior majoring in civil engineering, from Omaha, NE, football
- Aubree Larson, red shirt freshman in industrial engineering, from Ankeny, IA, women's soccer
- Sarah Mazur, senior in electrical engineering, from La Grange, IL, women's soccer
- Katharine Woodruff, sophomore in industrial engineering, from Ames, IA, women's soccer
- Anthony Gregorio, senior in mechanical engineering, from Palatine, IL, men's cross country
- Taylor Soltys, junior in chemical engineering, from Naperville, IL, men's cross country
Mazur, a soccer athlete, also is among 21 of the student-athletes selected by the Big Ten who have maintained unblemished GPAs.
To be eligible for Academic All-Big Ten, student-athletes must be letterwinners and be in at least their second academic year at the institution. They must also carry a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
The six are among 44 University of Iowa student-athletes named to the honor.